Thursday, July 12, 2007

Welcome.

This is a new thing for me. I've never attempted writing online like this, on some sort of blog or journal, ever before.

The first thing I want to do is let you know what to expect from this. There's no set topic that this is going to revolve around. Whatever I feel like writing, I'll write. I'm not going to be updating this every day with all the details of my mundane life. I've seen that done before, and it's mostly shit.
I'll try to limit my posts to material that would be at least somewhat relevant and interesting to most people, or at least the people who are likely to stumble upon this place.
This should actually work out for both of us... You get to read (hopefully) interesting things, and I get to be lazy.

However, the next update will (or should) come later today, when I explore all of the [known] Sega Saturn modchips, including a few very rare ones, complete with installation instructions..

Until then..

No comments: